AQUA DESIGN AMANO
RETAIL WINDOW DESIGN
Aqua Design Amano Philippines wanted a playful design made to compliment his storage displays and give it life.
Some ideas were sea creatures, seaweed and playful text.
After much consideration to design simplicity, I decided to use bubbles as a motif; a message in a bubble. The smaller bubbles would begin from the bottom, palatable for the younger children who view the display up close. The bubbles then rise to be read by people at a distance.
The director of ADA Philippines praised the design as both functional and aesthetically pleasing that captured the essence of his brand.
Nolisoli.ph: Carlos Celdran
Shot with Javier Lobregat & Sam Ong. This is a quick tour of Carlos Celdran’s home in Manila. He talks about his work as an artist and the director of the Manila Biennale
- Should I even consider a degree in Photography?
- Today, it’s more difficult to become a professional photographer in the Philippines—here’s why.
- Adopting eCommerce and Reaping the Benefits
- Printing receipts and books of account at BIR plus other tips| Part 2 of How to register as a freelancer
- How to register as a freelancer at BIR and issue receipts | Part 1